Listed on the stock exchange, IDLC Finance Limited has declared a 35 per cent dividend for its shareholders. Its entirely cash dividends. The dividend has been declared after reviewing the financial statements for the financial year ended 31 December 2020.
According to company sources, the consolidated earnings per share (EPS) has been 7 74 paise. At the same time last year, earnings per share (EPS) was 4 51 paise. Single (EPS) has been 5 75 paise. At the same time last year, earnings per share (EPS) was 4 rupees 4 paise.
At the same time, the company’s net asset value per share (NAVPS) stood at 40 rupees 41 paise.
The company’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on March 31 to approve the declared dividend with the consent of the shareholders. The company has set a record date of March 11 for the election of shareholders to distribute dividends.
- IPDC dividend declaration
- What to see in the sand
- Experts warned Tikt to publish a face video
- Bitcoin has risen to record prices
- Job in One Bank with a salary of 18 thousand rupees
- Madhumati Bank will take manpower as an officer
- Even if the school is closed, the primary students will get rice and pulses
- Arrest warrants against Khaleda and Gayeshwar
- Bangabandhu Education Insurance: List must be submitted by 18th February
- Hot start, are you eating the right food?
- Keep the bond of love intact
- The spark of the bride in the month of independence
- ‘It’s a shame to see vaccine propagandists’
- Metrorail on Uttara-Agargaon route launched on 16 December
- 10 crore in the block market