The new spinning warehouse (ring unit) of Mozaffar Hossain Spinning Mills, a textile company, has suffered extensive damage. It is believed that the company has lost about 15 crore rupees.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
According to the source, a fire broke out in the ring unit warehouse of the company at 8.05 pm on February 26. The fire burned raw cotton, finished yarn and warehouse sheds.
Immediately the fire service team arrived at the factory. 4 units of fire service were able to put out the fire after 6/7 hours. The company estimates that the fire caused a loss of about Tk 15 crore.
The company further said that all the cotton, finished yarn and warehouse sheds are under the insurance company and the insurance company will hire a surveyor to survey the factory.
- Capital market transactions are on the rise
- Compensation of Tk 2 lakh for Bangabandhu security insurance of Tk 100
- The capital equipment will be imported by Evins Textile
- Right shares of National Polymer deposited in BO
- The second quarterly release of AIBL First Islamic Mutual Fund
- The first quarterly publication of AIBL First Islamic Mutual Fund
- Decision to open educational institution on March 30
- Big fall in gold prices in the world market, the lowest in eight months
- 5 people died in 24 hours in Corona
- BSEC officials demanded money!
- The government is looking for ways to stop the misuse of digital security laws
- 48 companies in the capital market received the Best Corporate Award
- Bangladesh has received the final recommendation, the Prime Minister is coming to give good news
- Garment workers are coming under insurance
- Not being an insurance fair