IPDC Finance Limited, a listed financial company, has declared a dividend for the last financial year. The company will pay 12 percent dividend to shareholders for the year under review. Its entirely cash dividends.
The decision was taken at a meeting of the company’s board of directors on Wednesday (February 16th) after reviewing and approving the financial statements for the year under review.
This information has been known from the company sources.
According to sources, the company’s earnings per share or EPS has been 90 paise in the last year. Last year, the EPS was 1 72 paise.
On December 31, 2020, the company’s net asset value per share was 18 rupees 34 paise.
In the year under review, the cash flow per share of the company was 20 rupees 57 paise. Last year, the cash flow was 11 rupees 75 paise.
The company’s annual general meeting (AGM) will be held on April 4 at 9:30 am on the digital platform. The record date has been set for March 11.
- What to see in the sand
- Experts warned Tikt to publish a face video
- Bitcoin has risen to record prices
- Job in One Bank with a salary of 18 thousand rupees
- Madhumati Bank will take manpower as an officer
- Even if the school is closed, the primary students will get rice and pulses
- Arrest warrants against Khaleda and Gayeshwar
- Bangabandhu Education Insurance: List must be submitted by 18th February
- Hot start, are you eating the right food?
- Keep the bond of love intact
- The spark of the bride in the month of independence
- ‘It’s a shame to see vaccine propagandists’
- Metrorail on Uttara-Agargaon route launched on 16 December
- 10 crore in the block market
- The companies that are at the top of the price increase on Wednesday