The capital market will be closed on Sunday, February 21 on the occasion of International Mother Language Day. There will be no transaction in the capital market on that day.
Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) and Chittagong Stock Exchange (CSE) sources said.
According to sources, February 21 is the day of martyrs and International Mother Language. All government and non-government institutions in the country will be closed on this day as it is a public holiday. Trading and official activities in the capital market will be closed on that day.
Trading in the capital market will continue from next Monday, February 22 as per the previous rules.
- ‘Many doctors go to hospital just to attend’
- Trump’s hotel was demolished with dynamite
- Finally, Biden had a phone conversation with Netanyahu
- Dr. Yunus will be summoned to the High Court
- BSEC press conference on road show in Dubai on Monday
- Engineering transaction started on 23rd February
- 65 companies are not interested in shares – investors
- Index Agro’s IPO application started on Monday
- Although the index fell in an hour and a half, the share price of most companies has risen
- Finally the ‘protection’ app saw the light of day
- Ekushey Padak will be given on Saturday
- Sri Lanka is interested in investing in the construction of tourism infrastructure
- Consumers are leaning towards ‘plastic money’ in Corona
- The new trap of manipulation in the capital market is the fake trading order
- Desh General Insurance’s IPO application ends today