The National Board of Revenue (NBR) has sought budget proposals from business organizations to make the budget for the next 2021-2022 fiscal year participatory, logical, balanced and people-oriented.
To this end, all chambers and associations in the country have been asked to submit their budget proposals in writing to the Federation of Bangladesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FBCCI) by March 7. At the same time, NBR has asked to send a soft copy in e-mail.
In this regard, NBR senior information officer Syed A. Mu’min told Dhaka Post that the National Board of Revenue prepares revenue policy in formulating the government’s revenue collection budget. To this end, the NBR budget proposals have been invited from various industry and merchant associations, trade associations, professional associations, research institutes and the intelligentsia of the country to formulate a participatory, people-oriented and balanced budget.
According to the NBR, various chambers and associations have been requested to send their respective budget proposals in writing to the Federation of Bangladesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FBCCI) by March 8 to assist in the preparation of the budget. At the same time another soft copy of the proposal e-mail [email protected] Chief Budget Coordinator and First Secretary (Tax Appeal and Exemption) Md. A request has been made to send along Golam Kabir.
The proposals will be seriously considered by the National Board of Revenue. Institutions, agencies or departments which are not members of any chamber or association can also send budget proposals directly through that e-mail.
Institutions or departments that are not members of any chamber or association can also send budget proposals directly via e-mail, the NBR said.
- The companies that topped the price drop on Thursday
- UCB Capital name and ID change
- The companies that topped the price increase on Thursday
- The companies that topped the transaction on Thursday
- Food adulteration will be strictly suppressed: PM
- The closing period of Beximco Synthetics has been extended again
- 15 more people died in Corona in 24 hours in the country
- Bengal Windsor’s transaction started on Monday
- Delta Spinners closed Monday
- The capital market is closed on Sunday
- ‘Many doctors go to hospital just to attend’
- Trump’s hotel was demolished with dynamite
- Finally, Biden had a phone conversation with Netanyahu