The second consignment of the Oxford-AstraZeneca corona vaccine, produced at the Serum Institute of India, is scheduled to arrive in the country on Monday (February 22nd).
However, as the flight schedule is not right, the concerned people are not able to confirm the arrival time.
Several sources in the ministry and the department said this on Sunday.
Nazmul Hasan Papon, managing director and MP of Beximco Pharmaceuticals, told media that the two countries are on public holiday as Ekushey is on February and Sunday. That’s why I can be sure on Monday morning when the vaccine is coming. However, it is certain that the second shipment of the best vaccine will arrive in the country on Monday.
Earlier, Nazmul Hasan Papon had said that the second consignment of vaccines would arrive on February 22 after he had vaccinated himself on February 15. On that day, he said, I had said that the second consignment of vaccines would arrive between the 21st and the 25th. I hope it will come on the 22nd. According to the agreement, 5 million doses of vaccine are to be sent every month but this time less is coming. 20 to 30 lakh doses will come.
Meanwhile, on Sunday (February 22) at noon, the controversy started around a tweet from Adar Punewala, an official of the Seram Institute. “I urge foreign governments and state leaders to be patient,” he wrote in a tweet. We are trying to increase production. The government has decided to vaccinate Indian recipients first. As a result, we are initially limiting our supply to India. The best cove shield is being supplied to Brazil, Mexico, Bangladesh. Going to other countries too. After Punewala’s tweet, doubts have been raised about the availability of vaccines in different countries.
Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited, one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in Bangladesh, signed an agreement with Seram Institute on November 5 to get 30 million dose corona vaccine. According to the agreement, 5 million doses of vaccine are to be sent every month. The first consignment of vaccines in the country came on January 25.
Earlier, 20 lakh vaccines sent by the Government of India to Bangladesh as gifts reached the 21st. After receiving this vaccine, the government started administering the first vaccine in the country on 26 January. Ganatika activities started on 6 February.
- Delta Spinning’s trading resumed on Tuesday
- Two companies are going to the spot market on Tuesday
- Al-Jazeera reports: Facebook awaits verdict
- Administration in a strict position in Companyganj
- United States has shut down 24 Boeing aircraft in the United States
- At the end of the term, the work of Chittagong Elevated Expressway was not even half done
- Delta Spinners category change
- Customers are leaning towards online banking in Corona
- Agricultural loan disbursement has increased by 7 percent in seven months
- Bidding for Baraka Patenga started this afternoon
- Unilever board meeting date announced
- Heidelberg Cement has been called by the AGM
- Transfer to Alhaj Textile B ‘Category
- E-Generation transactions start tomorrow
- Lub Ref’s IPO lottery draw tomorrow