Even though the school is closed in Kovida, the primary students will get biscuits and rice pulses from the school feeding project at home. On Monday (February 15), the Department of Primary Education directed all the Deputy Commissioners of the country to take necessary steps in this regard. The project is ongoing in poverty stricken areas.
According to the directive, government primary schools, like other institutions, have been closed since March 17, 2020 to prevent the spread of Kovid 19 infection across the country. As a result, distribution of biscuits in 104 upazilas of the school feeding project in poverty-stricken areas has been suspended.
The school-feeding project has been directed to distribute high-nutrition biscuits in 104 upazilas and rice, pulses and edible oil in 16 upazilas to the primary students through door-to-door distribution.
Earlier on June 10, the 30th steering committee meeting of the school feeding project in poverty-stricken areas decided to go door-to-door to provide high quality nutritious biscuits to students of the project schools and deliver rice, pulses and edible oil to their parents at home. .
In the light of that decision, this instruction has been issued to distribute the material. It said the poverty-stricken school feeding project would expire in June 2021. The primary school students of the project will have to go door to door and distribute the high quality nutritious biscuits for the month of January-February 2021 from 15th February to 26th February as per the previous guidelines.
The Deputy Commissioners have been directed to distribute biscuits and rice, pulses and edible oil among the parents of the students.
- Arrest warrants against Khaleda and Gayeshwar
- Bangabandhu Education Insurance: List must be submitted by 18th February
- Hot start, are you eating the right food?
- Keep the bond of love intact
- The spark of the bride in the month of independence
- ‘It’s a shame to see vaccine propagandists’
- Metrorail on Uttara-Agargaon route launched on 16 December
- 10 crore in the block market
- The companies that are at the top of the price increase on Wednesday
- The companies that are at the top of the price fall on Wednesday
- The companies that are at the top of the transaction on Wednesday
- Yangon paralyzed by protests, fears of violence
- ‘All the Prime Minister’s Men’ removed from online
- The government fixed the price of soybean oil